People always ask, why lingerie? To be honest after you are married, things get kind of boring in the bedroom after all, you have sex with your other half for god knows how many times and you know how they smell how they taste, and exactly how they moan.
So to spice things up even more and save you from having to find excuses to not have sex. That’s where lingerie comes in…..
There’s so many different type of lingerie you can buy, below are some of the most common type of lingerie.
And honestly my favourite has got to be these open cup bra, its so sexy and inviting. Don’t you agree?
Types Of Lingerie
- Babydoll, a short nightgown, or negligee, intended as nightwear for women. A shorter style, it is often worn with panties. Babydolls are typically loose-fitting with an empire waist and thin straps.
- Teddy, an undergarment that resembles the shape of a one-piece bathing suit because it is typically sleeveless, and sometimes even strapless.
- Stockings, another term for hosiery.
- Robe, a garment worn to cover the body. A robe may be floor-length, knee-length or shorter, and it is commonly worn over and as lingerie.
- Panties or knickers, a generic term for underwear covering the genitals and sometimes buttocks that come in all shapes, fabrics and colours, offering varying degrees of coverage.
- Kimono, is a T-shaped, straight-lined robes worn so that the hem falls to the ankle, with attached collars and long, wide sleeves.
- Garter/Garter belt/Suspender belt (British), used to keep stockings up.
- Chemise, a one-piece undergarment that is the same in shape as a straight-hanging sleeveless dress. It is similar to the babydoll, but it is fitted more closely around the hips.
- Camisole, sleeveless and covering the top part of the body. Camisoles are typically constructed of light materials and feature thin “spaghetti straps.”
- Bustier, a form fitting garment used to push up the bust and to shape the waist.
- Bodystocking, a unitard. Bodystockings may be worn over the torso, or they may be worn over the thighs and abdomen. They are typically used by women in order to appear slimmer.